BECOME A CAREPRO
The best CarePros deserve the utmost respect, the best compensation plan, and a career path that you can pursue.
Performance-Based Pay Increases
If you are a great CarePro, you deserve to be rewarded for it. CarePros rewards better care with increased pay and bonuses.
A Schedule that Fits You
We will build a schedule that best fits your skills, availability, and location.
Access to the Best Technology
Our industry-leading web portal will help you keep track of your pay and schedule, allowing you to deliver the best possible care.
We take care of connecting you with clients throughout the CarePros network.
Receive recognition as one of the best CarePros in the industry and take advantage of our internal growth opportunities.
WHAT ARE OUR CLIENTS LOOKING FOR?
We are looking to match our clients to CarePros with unique but essential traits.
Arriving on time for all client visits while checking out on time to stay on schedule.
Demonstrate to your client that they are valued and cared for by listening to their thoughts and feelings.
Communication is a key part of our caregiving model. English fluency is mandatory.
Do you speak another language other than English? We believe that language and culture are two critical criteria in our CarePro-Client matching model that allows our CarePros to deliver superior care.
The culture at CarePros is to continually find ways to deliver better care to our clients tomorrow than we did today. Are you up for the challenge?
JOB DESCRIPTION – IN-HOME CAREPRO
Now accepting applications for In-Home CarePros in: Edmonton, AB
REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Have CPR and/or First Aid certificate/training
- Be able to travel to clients in Edmonton and surrounding areas (i.e. St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Leduc, Beaumont, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, etc.)
- Have a valid Alberta Driver’s License
- Have a vehicle and valid auto insurance
- Be physically capable of assisting clients with mobility
- Pass the CarePros Enhanced Background Check
- 2 professional references (previous employer and/or clients)
- 2 personal references
- Pass a Competency Assesment with a score of 75% or higher
HAVE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Health Care Aide or Personal Support Worker Certificate
- LPN students who have finished their first year of training, which includes practicum placements
- RN students who have completed their 2nd year
- Foreign trained RN’s are also welcome to apply
- 2 years of paid Care Provider experience
CLIENTS ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR CAREPROS WITH:
- Experience caring for clients with dementia or Alzheimer’s
- Experience using a gait belt and/or mechanical lift