Who We Are
CarePros is a rapidly growing home care agency based in Edmonton, AB. At CarePros, we are passionate about enhancing the quality of life for our client’s and their loved ones. We deliver the highest level of care by leveraging leading edge technologies, cultural competency, and compassion from the best caregivers in industry. To maintain our place as an industry leader, we believe in continuously adapting our delivery model by implementing evidence-based practices from newly published research into training programs.
Quality home care is a fundamental human need; it gives us peace of mind that in the event of illness or tragedy, our loved ones will be taken care of. CarePros strives to hire the best and we value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusivity, and collaboration. What makes CarePros special is how much we encourage independent decision making, sharing of information, and respect candid discussion. We want great people working together as a team and that makes us fun, flexible, creative, collaborative, and successful.
We are currently looking to hire a Service Delivery Supervisor in Edmonton, AB. This opportunity will be a full-time permanent position. You’ll get to work with a growing organization where you will gain valuable experience in the field of home care!
Based in Edmonton and reporting directly to the Assistant Manager of Service Delivery, the Service Delivery Supervisor enjoys supporting families from all backgrounds throughout the intake process and all the way through discharge. Well-organized and knowledgeable about home care, disability services, and behavioural care, the Care Supervisor is experienced in writing home assessments and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The Care Supervisor oversees CarePros front-line service providers and is responsible for ensuring that staff deliver support in a caring and respectful manner, in accordance with CarePros policies and industry standards.
Who You Are
You have at least three (3) years of experience in providing direct care to individuals with developmental disabilities and/or individuals with mental health concerns. You have completed one of the following educational programs: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Health Care Aide Certificate, Educational Assistance With Disabilities Certificate, or a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or Psychology.
You are a team player who is able to collaborate with multiple stakeholders. You have the ability to communicate concisely and clearly, deescalating high tense situations with emotional intelligence. You are also a critical thinker with a knack for solving difficult problems and you are able to apply these abilities to develop more efficient processes.
Other qualifications include:
- Experience with FSCD, PDD, AISH and/or similar organizations.
- First Aid Certificate and CPR Level C.
- Valid and current Class 5 Drivers License and proper vehicle insurance coverage.
What We Offer
As a valued employee at CarePros, you’ll receive the following:
- Performance-Based Pay Increases – If you are a great contributor, you deserve to be rewarded for it. CarePros rewards high performance with increased pay and bonuses.
- A flexible schedule that fits you – we believe in work-life balance and healthy and well-rested employees.
- A collaborative work environment – We believe in a collaborative environment where effective teams produce great results.
- Career Development – Continuing education and development is something we take seriously. We want to make sure you have the opportunity to maximize your potential.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.