Who We Are
CarePros is a rapidly growing home care agency based in Edmonton, AB. At CarePros, we are passionate about enhancing the quality of life for our client’s and their loved ones. We deliver the highest level of care by leveraging leading edge technologies, cultural competency, and compassion from the best caregivers in industry. To maintain our place as an industry leader, we believe in continuously adapting our delivery model by implementing evidence-based practices from newly published research into training programs.
Quality home care is a fundamental human need; it gives us peace of mind that in the event of illness or tragedy, our loved ones will be taken care of. CarePros strives to hire the best and we value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusivity, and collaboration. What makes CarePros special is how much we encourage independent decision making, sharing of information, and respect candid discussion. We want great people working together as a team and that makes us fun, flexible, creative, collaborative, and successful.
We are currently looking to hire a Service Delivery Scheduler in Edmonton, AB. This opportunity will be a full-time permanent position. You’ll get to work with a growing organization where you will gain valuable experience in the field of home care!
Based in Edmonton and reporting directly to the Manager of Service Delivery, the Service Delivery Scheduler is responsible for managing the master staff schedule to ensure the effective utilization of the workforce. The Service Delivery Scheduler will ultimately be responsible for ensuring alignment between client demands and available workforce capacity. As a Scheduler, you will primarily:
- Continuously communicate with relevant stakeholders (client intake department, community relations, service delivery) to confirm client resource needs and ensure demands are accurately captured on the master schedule.
- Ensure workforce requirements are clearly communicated to human resources so that client demands can be met in a timely manner.
- Develop, maintain, and modify the master schedule to optimize the efficiency of front line staff and ensure client requirements are met.
Who You Are
You have at least three (3) years of scheduling experience in a rapidly changing and growing organization. Scheduling experience in the healthcare or home care industry is preferred. You have completed a bachelor’s degree in Operations Management or a related discipline (certificate in Office Administration may also be considered).
You enjoy collaboration with other teams and are able to communicate clearly in a way that promotes alignment across all your stakeholder groups. You are able to adapt to a continuously changing work environment and have a high degree of initiative to take charge in the face of pressure. You are also a problem solver, always looking to challenge the status quo to find improvements in efficiency.
What We Offer
As a valued employee at CarePros, you’ll receive the following:
- Performance-Based Pay Increases – If you are a great contributor, you deserve to be rewarded for it. CarePros rewards high performance with increased pay and bonuses.
- A flexible schedule that fits you – we believe in work-life balance and healthy and well-rested employees.
- A collaborative work environment – We believe in a collaborative environment where effective teams produce great results.
- Career Development – Continuing education and development is something we take seriously. We want to make sure you have the opportunity to maximize your potential.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.